NewsArena
Newsarena.ng is an online news media established to disseminate up-to-date and unbiased reportage of issues of public concern, with high level of professionalism, based on truth.

BREAKING: Youth Clash Claims One Life In Ejigbo

A clash between two youth groups have broke out in Ejigbo, leaving one person dead.

Newsarena.ng report that a middle aged man, simply called, Jamiu Sodiq was identified as the man that died from the clash.

It was also gathered that a number of others sustained various degrees of injuries in the fracas.

Also Read:  FRSC Backtracks On New Request Seeking FG's Permission To Bear Arms

The unrest was said to have started on Sunday 19th June, over disagreement on the sharing formula of an undisclosed amount of money said to be dropped by a politician.

Following the unrest, a political rally of one of the governorship candidates scheduled to hold tomorrow, Tuesday might have been postponed.

Meanwhile, a police source who confirmed the incident said nine people had been arrested and transferred to Osogbo.

Also Read:  JUST IN: Makinde Appoints Aides For Office Of The Governor's Wife


...To get more news updates, Join our WhatsApp Group (Click Here) and Telegram Group(Click Here)
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.